– A team withdrawing an entry on or before the entry deadline for a tournament will receive a full cash refund of the Entry Fee, provided that the withdrawal must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Any withdrawal after the entry deadline for a tournament will be considered to be a Late Withdrawal. The Entry Fee for a Late Withdrawal will be handled as follows:
- If a fully paid entry is found to replace the withdrawing team, the withdrawing team can receive a refund or apply funds to a future tournament.
- If a fully paid entry is not secured to replace the withdrawing team, no amount of the Entry Fee will be refunded or credited.
- Any withdrawal from an event by a team within 48 hours of the event will also be assessed a Forfeit Fee in accordance with the Game Forfeit Rules.
-If your division doesn’t make, your team will be refunded the full amount paid or can transfer the payment to another tournament.
-If your team attends the tournament and another team doesn’t show up your team will get a tournament credit (Forfeit Credit), to be applied to a future tournament.